Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On comments

My apologies, friends and visitors. After receiving several e-mails mentioning the difficulty in posting comments on this site, I had switched my settings around to make it easier. However, turns out, I made it harder. So hard, in fact, that it couldn’t be done at all. Looks like I removed the link to comment…

Blogs are all about comments. We want to hear from you. That’s why we write; that’s why we share. Blogs are a conversation (though some of us do manage to talk more than others!).

I hope I’ve set things back so you can leave comments once again. And please do! We love to hear from you, to receive your feedback, ideas, stories, support and suggestions.

And for those of you still experiencing difficulties posting a comment, please feel free to write me directly. Your comments do matter!

Warmly,
Gin